On Saturday night, we had a small gathering to wish Tony and Kelly good luck as they make a move to Decorah, Iowa. Tony has been hired as a doctor at the local hospital, and Kelly will be working at home taking care of the two little boys they have! It was kind of a bittersweet night- on one hand, you're just happy for them- happy that they have this opportunity ahead of them, a new adventure. And, on the other hand, you're sad of course. Joey and Davis are best buddies so this will be a big change for them- they see each other quite frequently and always greet eachother with a big, big hug. They are two peas in a pod, and as I was telling Joe on the way home- I bet I could count on one hand that either Kelly, Tony, Joe or I have had to intervene when they've been playing. They just kind of "click" and are so kind to eachother. We're going to miss him! Cary and Ali hosted the party at their house and they have a great, cozy backyard that everyone loved! Here are a couple photos from the night! My camera only worked half the night so I didn't take many!
Joey loves holding Baby Bennett....

The first photo of all five grandsons together....these boys are going to be heartbreakers!

Daddy and Joey hanging out by the firepit...

Just me and my sista-in-laws...seriously, why does Kelly have to look so good after having a baby? She put me to shame!

And, a family photo- I love how happy we look here! By the way, the theme to Ali and I's party was "Bon Voyage" so no, I do not normally send my son in a sailor hat- we had them for all the kids!

Here's to our last month or so with Tony and Kelly in town! I have a feeling that good things are in store for them in Decorah!
1 comment:
LIAR. I have seen Joey in a sailor hat everywhere. He always has one on.
Post a Comment