Well, the trip to Martha's Vineyard is almost here....I leave in about 8 hours from now. I have promised myself that I will not make myself anxious, nervous, scared or dream up 19 different scenarios in which every one of them ends with a plane going down. So, I haven't thought about it all day and have remained positive about the trip there!
Joe's time with the boys has come- he's officially "on his own." To help him....
....The plants are watered. They will not die.
....The garbage is set out. The house will not smell.
....The schedule for the boys is out on the table. They will not be forgotten.
....Groceries have filled the fridge. They will not go hungry.
....Laundry is done. They will not go naked.
....Prayers have been said. They will be taken care of!
Truth is, Joe is much better on his own than I am!! I hate being alone.
I just said goodnight to Joey. Every night, when I say goodnight to the boys, I always end with "My cup runneth over" - it means that they fill my cup to the top that it runs over with happiness- just like Psalm 23. Well, just now, Joey said that to me and then blew me a kiss. Seriously....he's breakin' my heart. I'm gonna miss those two little monsters so much...it's funny because you get so excited for a break, a vacation, a getaway, and then when it gets here, all you think about is how much you'll miss home. I guess that's a good thing.
To my husband- good luck. God be with you. If you make it out alive, I'll be happy! Don't worry about the house, as long as it's still standing, I'll consider it an accomplishment. See you soon! Tell the boys I love them and give them lots of love! My cup runneth over - Me
1 comment:
I hope you guys had such a good time! What a fun trip for all of you! Can't wait to hear about it and see pictures!
Post a Comment